Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

switch accounts anthem

by hopsahl91

Original Post

Accepted Solution

switch accounts anthem

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Im having issues with Anthem. Again. Im trying to play on xbox one but the game tells me i cant log in cus my account is already linked. i went to ea and removed my connected account but im still getting the issue in the game trying to log in. i have also tried to relink my account and link another account but the ea site is so [EDITED] and the support is not helping at all and i dont know what to do. i tried to restart the game and restart the xbox. nothing is working so does someone here know what to do? please help..

Edited: using expletives - iluminate

Message 1 of 2 (4,417 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: switch accounts anthem

Hey @hopsahl91

I understand you're frustrated, but unfortunately we can't help with Account related issues here on the Forums.

You will have to contact Support via Live Chat here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Or, you can contact them via Twitter: Twitter.com/EAHelp

Also, please refrain from using bad language here on the Forums.

Thank you Standard smile

- iluminate

_________________________________________________________________________________

Are you looking for a response in your Thread that I responded to? Please tag me @iluminatethesky

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as a solution✔

DICE Friend

EA Game Changer

I do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (4,361 Views)

All Replies

Re: switch accounts anthem

Hey @hopsahl91

I understand you're frustrated, but unfortunately we can't help with Account related issues here on the Forums.

You will have to contact Support via Live Chat here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Or, you can contact them via Twitter: Twitter.com/EAHelp

Also, please refrain from using bad language here on the Forums.

Thank you Standard smile

- iluminate

_________________________________________________________________________________

Are you looking for a response in your Thread that I responded to? Please tag me @iluminatethesky

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as a solution✔

DICE Friend

EA Game Changer

I do not work for EA
Message 2 of 2 (4,362 Views)
Twitter Stream