swbf2 xbox one crashing and returning to dashboard

by mulberrryhen626

Original Post

Accepted Solution

swbf2 xbox one crashing and returning to dashboard

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

i have an xbox one and i don't know if it's the xbox or if this is a huge problem for xbox players but i load up star wars battlefront 2 and it either crashes right there or it will let me play 1 or 2 matches and then crashes but it happend a couple of months after i got it wich wasn't terribly long ago but it started crashing then, and after a couple months it worked again for about 1 month then started crashing again my brother said it is you guys " EA " pushing out a lot of updates, but, a few other games don't work either like frodite and super hot and a couple physical copies like watch dogs 2 and the sims 4 so you guys tell me, is it my xbox or is it you  EA please respond

Message 1 of 4 (472 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: swbf2 xbox one crashing and returning to dashboard

Champion

@mulberrryhen626- Hi

If this happens on other games, it would definitely be a problem with Xbox. I would report this issue to Xbox Live support. Xbox one has had quite a few updates in the last few months. Maybe one of these is causing your problem. 

(I am not an EA employee, Just a forum member)

"I am not an EA employee. Just a fellow gamer trying to lend a helping hand. I don't know everything but will attempt to find a solution to your problem. If I have helped, please click on the XP button below. If I have solved your problem, Then click on the Accept as Solution Button. Have Fun."

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (450 Views)

All Replies

Champion

@mulberrryhen626- Hi

If this happens on other games, it would definitely be a problem with Xbox. I would report this issue to Xbox Live support. Xbox one has had quite a few updates in the last few months. Maybe one of these is causing your problem. 

(I am not an EA employee, Just a forum member)

"I am not an EA employee. Just a fellow gamer trying to lend a helping hand. I don't know everything but will attempt to find a solution to your problem. If I have helped, please click on the XP button below. If I have solved your problem, Then click on the Accept as Solution Button. Have Fun."

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you

Message 3 of 4 (442 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@mulberrryhen626 - Has the crash problem been fixed?