Re: suspended then banned?

by CopperTFox

Original Post

Accepted Solution

suspended then banned?

★★★ Newbie

So recently I was suspended for toxic behavior which I'll admit I did have toxic behavior on occasion. However during my suspension period. EA then placed a ban on my account for cheating. I as a small streamer have never used cheats. EA support has been completely unwilling to help. They can't provide any proof of cheating. And the only thing I could think of is that I played multiple rounds with a cheater whom I was suspicious of at first but then later found out and got proof that they where cheating. I then submitted the video evidence to EA. Was I possibly banned for playing with cheaters?

Message 1 of 8 (7,586 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @MonstuRrInerGee,  

We are unable to assist with BAN disputes or provide information on Answers HQ. You will want to fill out this online forum to reach out to our TOS team for further assistance.  

If you have checked your Ban History, please note not all Bans may appear here. If you have further questions about Bans or investigations I would recommend checking out our Help Links below. 

Thanks!    

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (7,552 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @MonstuRrInerGee,  

We are unable to assist with BAN disputes or provide information on Answers HQ. You will want to fill out this online forum to reach out to our TOS team for further assistance.  

If you have checked your Ban History, please note not all Bans may appear here. If you have further questions about Bans or investigations I would recommend checking out our Help Links below. 

Thanks!    

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 8 (7,553 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is part of the issue as well. The ban isn't in my ban history and the support basically just tells me I did something wrong. Quotes the terms and service and then just ignores everything after that. I genuinely don't use cheats and never have. I've had a similar issue with valorant and luckily they worked with me and where able to determine that because I code as a profession that one or more of the programs I use clashed with their detection system and triggered an auto ban. I'm not sure why EA doesn't appreciate anyone who isn't a professional player and bringing them some sort of spot light.

Message 3 of 8 (7,520 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@MonstuRrInerGee Yeah EA is more concerned about peoples names rather than cheaters same with the devs being more concerned with nerfing everything to the ground and creating more bugs they never fix rather than worrying about cheaters,doxers, lobby crashers
Message 4 of 8 (7,180 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Yes exactly.

I got banned for Toxic behaviour too, then it changed to cheating.
The funny thing is that I haven't played online in any for at all for like half a year...I'm only playing the carrer mode.
And same for me the ban doesn't show up in the history nor did I ever got an E-Mail saying how long that ban is.

Texting the support is just talking to a wall where you always get the same answer over and over and over again.

Message 5 of 8 (7,137 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was recently suspended for toxic behaviour which is true but out of nowhere I get banned for it like EA needs to fix this problem 

Message 6 of 8 (6,845 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got banned 6 days ago, and I can't see anything in 'my ban history' and I haven't got any e-mail.

Message 7 of 8 (5,840 Views)

Community Manager
Hi everyone, since a solution has already been brought for suspended accounts, I'll be closing this thread. Please refer to EA_Illium's message to handle banned or suspended accounts, from the forums there is nothing we can do unfortunately.
Cath-1-222

Quelqu'un vous vient en aide? Vous pouvez lui donner un peu d'XP
Votre problème est résolu? N'hésitez pas à Accepter une solution sur votre sujet
*Je ne réponds pas aux messages privés*
Message 8 of 8 (5,810 Views)