suspended for unknown reasons pls help!

by DeadlyPing

Original Post

Accepted Solution

suspended for unknown reasons pls help!

★ Novice

in january i playd 2 days.. after that i enter february and i was unable to play becouse my acc was suspended..but i dont have any info about why is that...no emails no nothing... i make several tickets atleast sameone to tell me why im banned and for how long... my ticket was ignored 1 month... after that i try to delete my account becouse i was unable to play and now my ticket says "no fix avalable" i try everything.. nobody from EA "help" is willing to help me..they just ignore me..There ware 2 hate speech bans that i dont get becouse i wasnt playing that period,maby they ware late..im not the perfect guy..sometimes rage about it but never cross the line..
PLEASE if anybody can help me atleast understand what is happening plaese help...its not only my apex account is suspended... i cant even log in Origin... 

Gamertag : Deadlyping

Message 1 of 3 (275 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: suspended for unknown reasons pls help!

Community Manager

Hey @DeadlyPing

We would be unable to assist with Bans on the forums you would need to get in contact with our TOS team here. If you have further questions about Bans you can check out our post with more information.   

Regards,  

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (246 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @DeadlyPing

We would be unable to assist with Bans on the forums you would need to get in contact with our TOS team here. If you have further questions about Bans you can check out our post with more information.   

Regards,  

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (247 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Illium i made a ticket and they close it ... there was no explanation or information about it.. already try this few times.. its not working.. please give me another option where i can recive information..

Message 3 of 3 (231 Views)