subscription purchase

by primetim12345

Original Post

Accepted Solution

subscription purchase

★★ Novice

Hi

I tried to buy  every kind of subscrition. But every time there was an error of request processing. I want to play full version game.

Why I can't

Message 1 of 3 (365 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: subscription purchase

EA SWTOR Team

@primetim12345 @jawillia3 

If you can't purchase anything, I recommend calling SWTOR CS so they can take a look for you and tell you what's wrong. Payments can fail for many different reasons. 

One important thing to keep in mind to make your lives easier: any time a payment fails online, not just for SWTOR but for any game or website like Amazon, you should never try again until at least 24h have passed. The reason for this is that if you keep trying more than once a day, there can be an automatic security block applied to your account, preventing you from trying for several days before being lifted on its own. So, as a general rule, only try once a day, for every online purchase you're trying to make.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (258 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
@primetim12345 it seems alot are having this same problem. I to am trying and have had no luck.
Message 2 of 3 (311 Views)

EA SWTOR Team

@primetim12345 @jawillia3 

If you can't purchase anything, I recommend calling SWTOR CS so they can take a look for you and tell you what's wrong. Payments can fail for many different reasons. 

One important thing to keep in mind to make your lives easier: any time a payment fails online, not just for SWTOR but for any game or website like Amazon, you should never try again until at least 24h have passed. The reason for this is that if you keep trying more than once a day, there can be an automatic security block applied to your account, preventing you from trying for several days before being lifted on its own. So, as a general rule, only try once a day, for every online purchase you're trying to make.

Message 3 of 3 (259 Views)