stuck in garage buying nos kit

by JoshuaGoosen

Original Post

stuck in garage buying nos kit

★ Novice

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug OK basically I completed the tutorial and had 13 thousand bank If I remember right I bought the nos kit 2 times and I got nothing and now I don;t have enough money to buy it again and the 2 I bought are also not in my inventory there is no way I can exit from the garage to try and make more money I have tried searching for a place where I could get more bank but no where I also tried deleting the save files but there is no save file and i repaired and updated and reinstalled the game still the same problem I also tried looking here but found no answers to my problem.
What car were you using? 1965 Ford Mustang
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played? the tutorial
Was it a day or a night event? Day Event
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game I guess until you get to the point where you buy yourself the first upgrade
What happens when the bug occurs? I am stuck in the garage unable to exit or do anything
What do you expect to see? To be able to buy the upgrade and continue to play the game

I have origin access basic 

So automatically I Get the deluxe edition <maybe it has something to do with this.

Message 1 of 3 (367 Views)

Re: stuck in garage buying nos kit

★★★★★ Newbie

Do you found any solution?

Message 2 of 3 (192 Views)

Re: stuck in garage buying nos kit

★★★ Novice

noooooooooo

Message 3 of 3 (149 Views)