Re: Sticker shop stuck on loading screen

by Trogdooooooor

Original Post

Re: Freezing at "Stocking the Sticker Shop"

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem. I do have a quad core. Phenom II X4 B55 3.6 GHz.

It runs the game fine except when I accidentally open that sticker shop thing. Whether you have 2 core or 4 doesn't matter. An application doesn't know how many cores there are. The OS manages that.

This is a matter of bad programming. I think the game is trying to reach EA servers and the servers don't respond.

Normally, we should be able to click on Exit or press Escape on the keyboard, but there is a programming bug here.

Message 21 of 53 (847 Views)

Sticker Shop Freezing

★★★ Newbie

So I have read quite a few posts about this and the best reason EA gives is "it's your PC." My PC has no problems running any and all games, best graphics card, quad core blah blah blah. I've been playing GWF2 for about 2 months, with no problems, then a week ago I can't access the sticker shop. Totally freezes the game and I have to close out and restart. Since many people have had this problem and it's pretty much a necessity to play the game you think EA would actually look into the problem. Nope!

So I will be deleting the game and making sure that any future games I play are NOT created by EA.

Tell your friends, Good reviews go far but bad reviews go farther. Maybe if EA loses enough people they will stop collecting money and update their games.

Message 22 of 53 (737 Views)

★ Novice

Actually I do have a quadcore, and my pc is well above the minimum requirements (I checked with can I run it) and last week I was perfectly able to access the sticker shop.

However now it appears to be stuck trying to stock the sticker shop, I checked my firewall settings but origin and Garden warfare have all necessary permissions so what's wrong?

Are your servers too weak?

Message 23 of 53 (844 Views)

★★★ Novice

I think this is a new issue. Ea fixed the other thing about a year ago. That's why this thread went silent.

Message 24 of 53 (885 Views)

Stuck at restocking sticker shop

★★ Novice
My game is stuck at sticker shop on both my pc and my son's pc it was working fine about a week ago both pc.meet the min requirements so please don't just copy paste for me to check my setup.
You released the sun flowers and my son really wants them from the shop you have them on offer but cant get them got till Sept 4th to buy them but can't
Message 25 of 53 (762 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I've also started this game today, as I tryed to find a way to fix this issue in french, there was nothing to be found, not even the cfg file fix, then I tryed that fix, as expected, this time, it seems to be another problem. So the fix didn't do wonder, I really enjoy this game, but this issue is really troublesome, please fix it. What's saddening me, is the fact that the old fix was given by a player, and not the programmers... By the way, my PC is alot better than the minimum requirement in case that you're trying to evade the problem again...

Message 26 of 53 (880 Views)

Re: Sticker Shop Is Broken

★★★ Novice

I have this error. My computer more than meets the requirements.

Message 27 of 53 (780 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm SURE glad I tried  the trial version before wasting my money on a game that gets stuck on the sticker shop.

I have a i7 6700, so it's not a issue with the number of cores.

I think EA has a serious problem with its server infrastructure, I couldn't even manage to register an account with origin.com for several hours...

Message 28 of 53 (761 Views)

★★ Novice

Just checked down detector and there's been alot of outages for EA the past few days. I too am having this issue with PvZ GW2

Message 29 of 53 (741 Views)

sticker pack not working

★★★ Newbie

I ordered pvz gw 2 yesterday night and it finished downloading this morning.

The game is great but every time I open the sticker shop the marigold icon keeps spinning and the "Back" button doesn't work...

I've been told that it's because of bad pc specs but my pc has geforce 1070 and i7 7700k please help.

Region - Israel

Message 30 of 53 (721 Views)