stuck at retrieving matchmaking list steam

by calyarion

Original Post

Accepted Solution

stuck at retrieving matchmaking list steam

★★ Novice

stuck at retrieving matchmaking list, i click retry and it says data center: downloading 0.

i've tried to reinstalling, validating, change dns, power cycling router, and nothing happend

Message 1 of 3 (538 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: stuck at retrieving matchmaking list steam

★★ Novice

update: fixed when using VPN

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (491 Views)

All Replies

Re: stuck at retrieving matchmaking list steam

★★ Novice

update: fixed when using VPN

Message 2 of 3 (492 Views)

Unable to connect EA servers.

★★★ Newbie

Hello everyone,

I really need some help here. I've been struggling with unable to connect the EA servers for two weeks. Every time I opened Apex and clicked continue, it keeps saying "Retrieving matchmaking list", and finally it showed "Unable to connect to EA servers. Please check your Internet connection and try again. See ea.com/unable-to-connect for more information". Also, I couldn't change Data Center as well, it keeps showing "Downloading...0". 

I have asked this problem a week ago on Twitter, and I have tried all the methods that EA Help offers: Reboot the router; Power cycle my pc; Change the router settings. Also, I have tried all other ways that I found on the EA Answers: Clear the Origin cache; Repairing the Apex game; Changing the DNS server; even though the video guide that other players uploaded. But it changed nothing, I am still stuck in the situation that I can't connect to EA servers. So I am now asking if there is any other solutions, I feel really hopeless now. 

Message 3 of 3 (475 Views)