strange game lag

by firefury9111

Original Post

strange game lag

★ Novice

so about a month ago my apex legends was running fine. I had medium-ish settings and i ran a smooth 50 fps. it started to kind of go downhill, and now all of my settings are at the lowest possible, and i am lagging very hard. I have tried everything (checking for things running in the background, repairing game, and overclocking my cpu) and nothing seems to work. A very weird thing about it is that my in-game FPS meter says i am getting around 40 fps, but it feels like much, much less. I opened up a cpu monitor to investigate, and it said my core were at 100%. It may just seem like my CPU isnt enough, but I used to run it just fine, and i havent changed anything at all besides overclocking my cpu and lowering settings in-game, which should help. I dont know what to do because i love this game and i spent money on it and i want to play it with friends, but it is virtually unplayable and i dont know why. I have attached a DxDiag

Message 1 of 2 (218 Views)

Betreff: strange game lag

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Both of your monitors are not running at 75Hz, please change that. Check out my manual -> https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/PC-Apex-Legends-Stuttering-Hitching-FPS-Drop-Frametime-Sp... 

Message 2 of 2 (166 Views)