Re: sticker packs missing from sticker store...?

by jromain3

Original Post

Accepted Solution

sticker packs missing from sticker store...?

★★ Novice

sometime within past few days some sticker packs have vanished from the stickerbook store.... fertilizer fun pack for plants... the zombie variant one... the trouble in zomb... and the frontline fighters too... not sure if bug or if new changes were made to game to remove them... cant find patch notes saying they were getting removed...

Message 1 of 7 (3,441 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@KILLABEE818 

When you visit My Games & Apps on your Xbox>Highlight the game>Press Start>Manage Game>Do you see any DLC content waiting to be installed?

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (1,712 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

You had a notification in your mailbox.  The sticker pack system has been revamped to get rid of all the extraneous packs that came along with DLC updates.  All the content is in the packs that you can see now, and they have descriptions telling you which characters you might find in them.

All in all, it seems like a good move, but there are a couple hiccups - primarily that they put characters with a low drop rate (toxic citron for example) in the phenomenal character pack, misleading people into thinking they will be guaranteed to get one of those characters if they already have all the other "regular" characters.  It seems that if one is only lacking super rare characters that used to be in FF or ZZ packs, there is still only a small chance that they will get toxic citron, nec'rose, etc. in the phenomenal character pack, otherwise they just get customizations.  RNG is definitely still a strong factor in getting these characters.  I don't know whether or not the individual stickers for those characters can be gotten from the new version of the 35K pack.

Message 2 of 7 (3,406 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

that makes it more harder then.... to get necrose for instance you need to get a frontline fighers  pack that cost 50,000.... with a low drop rate.... now your saying you have to "farm" phenomenal character packs for 75,000 with same low drop rate?... seems like they made something that was "easier" to do into something less.... "cluttered" but actually more costly...

also kinda sucks cause i was working on fertilizers only building plants up that way then using the zombie variant 35,000 one....so i could get plant abilities with characters together faster... by isolating the other half of the RNG of zombies..

Message 3 of 7 (3,402 Views)

★★ Novice

The developers spruced up the sticker shop and did some reorganizing.  It had been stated that they were adding Breakfast Brainz, Toxic Citron, Nec'Rose, and Captain Squawk to the phenomenal character pack but, when I "bought" a couple of phenomenal character packs, all I got were the run of the mill garb like hats, weapon skins, eyebrows, and stuff like that instead of the "guaranteed to get enough stickers to unlock a Rare or Super Rare character."

Message 4 of 7 (3,388 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Exactly! I'm really disappointed that there are no more Fertilizer Fun packs. I'm not interested in playing with the zombies yet and so those cards are a waste for me.

Message 5 of 7 (2,697 Views)

★★★ Newbie

After purchasing fertilizer pack from Xbox store not able to find or access. it any advice ?

Some reviews said to go to sticker store and press Y. 

That didn’t work.

Message 6 of 7 (1,735 Views)

Community Manager

@KILLABEE818 

When you visit My Games & Apps on your Xbox>Highlight the game>Press Start>Manage Game>Do you see any DLC content waiting to be installed?

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 7 (1,713 Views)