star wars battle 2

by Yamyamnabchelny

Original Post

Accepted Solution

star wars battle 2

★★★ Newbie

Can anybody tell me how to play linkup from Origin playing Star wars battlefront 2 ?? somebody playing the same game from Xboxone ??

Message 1 of 4 (367 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: star wars battle 2

Community Manager (retired)

I'm really sorry for the late reply here @Yamyamnabchelny 

In this case I'm afraid we won't be able to help Frown Star Wars Battlefront II does not support cross-play, which means that you cannot play with players on different platforms than yours.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (282 Views)

All Replies

Hey @Yamyamnabchelny 

I'm not sure if I understood your question correctly, but it's not possible to play Star Wars Battlefront 2 on Xbox, if you own the PC copy on Origin. Even if you own 2 copies of the game on both platforms and use the same EA account, I'm afraid you won't be able to share progression between them too Oops

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 4 (342 Views)

★★★ Newbie

joya thanks for the reply))

The problem is my son as star wars battlefront ll on is xboxone, i have my own starwars battlefront ll on PC Origin, we are trying to play together like multiplayer mode) me on PC him on xbox?? Please help if you can

Message 3 of 4 (334 Views)

I'm really sorry for the late reply here @Yamyamnabchelny 

In this case I'm afraid we won't be able to help Frown Star Wars Battlefront II does not support cross-play, which means that you cannot play with players on different platforms than yours.

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 4 (283 Views)