Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

stamina

by Enzzio17

Original Post

Re: Players stamina issues

★★★★ Novice

I want to state that I’m a below average player, just here to know if other players had same issues.

when i set up to team pressure my players drain and they stop running at the end of game giving up easy goals.

while my opponents set tactics to constant pressure their players lose stamina as well but they never stop running like my players.

they still press me in over time with zero stamina. I don’t understand this. Is this just happening to me? Or my opponents too good that stamina doesn’t matter?

Message 31 of 34 (426 Views)

Re: stamina

★★★★ Novice

I agree. So many things that aren’t right. Not to mention all the bugs and issues. 

Message 32 of 34 (341 Views)

★★★★ Novice
This doesn't explain why EA messed with career mode stamina? Removing all stamina training bar 1, and that's a bronze level training. Which is impossible to level a scouted player.
Message 33 of 34 (171 Views)

★★★★ Novice

why when im use team press during the match i feel the gameplay become slow and heavy? happens when i set team press on

Message 34 of 34 (157 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help