stamina

by Enzzio17

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

stamina

★★★★ Novice

Hi,

I'm the only one who has problem with stamina at Ultimate team fifa 19 after last update? My players loose stamina too fast!!! 

The photo I take is after 47 min played and before the match start they had 99 stamina !!

Message 1 of 34 (32,356 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: stamina

Community Manager

If you're using a pressing tactic this is by design, from the most recent Pitch Notes: 

We were seeing that when players were defending with lots of pressure, such as when the Constant Pressure tactic was set in a team's Dynamic Tactics/Game Plans, that they were not being impacted by enough fatigue by the end of the match, allowing them to be effective at pressure defending for the entire match. To make this more authentic to the experience on the pitch, we have increased the impact to fatigue of playing with defensive pressure during the match. Direct from the patch notes, here are the details of the change:

• Increased the impact to fatigue of playing with defensive pressure.
    • This change will have the biggest impact to fatigue when playing with Constant Pressure enabled in your active Game Plan or when playing with Team Press active.
    • This change will have reduced impact to fatigue when playing with Pressure On Heavy Touch or Pressure After Possession Loss enabled in your active Game Plan.

To give an example of the impact of the change, we have two teams that have played a full match while defending with Constant Pressure as set in the Game Plan for the team. Before the title update, you can see that their fatigue levels were depleted, but there was still a fair amount of energy left on the players. After the title update, the players are have fully drained their fatigue bars.

You can find the full notes over at https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-19/news/fifa-19-pitch-notes-patch-4

-EA_Cade

View in thread

Message 2 of 34 (32,348 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

If you're using a pressing tactic this is by design, from the most recent Pitch Notes: 

We were seeing that when players were defending with lots of pressure, such as when the Constant Pressure tactic was set in a team's Dynamic Tactics/Game Plans, that they were not being impacted by enough fatigue by the end of the match, allowing them to be effective at pressure defending for the entire match. To make this more authentic to the experience on the pitch, we have increased the impact to fatigue of playing with defensive pressure during the match. Direct from the patch notes, here are the details of the change:

• Increased the impact to fatigue of playing with defensive pressure.
    • This change will have the biggest impact to fatigue when playing with Constant Pressure enabled in your active Game Plan or when playing with Team Press active.
    • This change will have reduced impact to fatigue when playing with Pressure On Heavy Touch or Pressure After Possession Loss enabled in your active Game Plan.

To give an example of the impact of the change, we have two teams that have played a full match while defending with Constant Pressure as set in the Game Plan for the team. Before the title update, you can see that their fatigue levels were depleted, but there was still a fair amount of energy left on the players. After the title update, the players are have fully drained their fatigue bars.

You can find the full notes over at https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-19/news/fifa-19-pitch-notes-patch-4

-EA_Cade
Message 2 of 34 (32,349 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

So, EA think this was the last and big problem on the gameplay , stamina? How about one problem who is the biggest than the stamina issue !

Timo Werner have 93 pace and Chris Smalling have 68 pace and Werner can't beat Smalling on speed ! 

Can you explain me this [Removed by CM] sinces fiction situation? What's the logic?

Message 3 of 34 (32,335 Views)

★★★★ Novice
There is a durability problem with the latest update. Why did EA do such a thing? Fifa 19 is now ruinous. Review last update and fix this problem
Message 4 of 34 (32,309 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It's not just with pressing though, I can't counter attack anymore without my players being completely exhausted by half time. 

On my CM play through Lingard a 87 stamina rated player was below 20% stamina after the first half 

Message 5 of 34 (32,259 Views)

Community Manager

@greggzy94 Thanks for the feedback, I'll pass it along! 

-EA_Cade
Message 6 of 34 (32,256 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This has got to be the most problems with any FIFA their has ever been. The stamina is now ridiculously bad, is there a new team working on the updates or something because it's literally mess up after mess up. 10 players on literally no fitness by the 74th minute?????? What are you lot doing?? 

Message 7 of 34 (32,243 Views)

fut squad fitness issue

★★★★ Novice

after applied squad fitness, i played first game..in game 2nd half my player already out of fitness..please refer to attachment..normally after applied squad fitness it can last until 2-3games...however after this new patch, i found that even during first game after applied squad fitness, my player already out of stamina..

Message 8 of 34 (32,230 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I keep losing match after match because of this.. and thats even withouth team pressing enabled..

I just used team conditioning and its allready dropped below 90 after only 1 match! Normally it would drop with 6-7 after each game played. Now over 10..

Just another way of EA to ruin the game and get more money from you because you need more team conditioning

Thanks for ruining the game

Message 9 of 34 (32,213 Views)

Players stamina issues

★★★★ Newbie

Since yesterday update, when I play in rivals of ultimate team(haven’t tried squad battle), players  drain their stamina before half time. Even if I apply squad fitness, around min 70, all players including center backs are completarla drained. Not even a little of stamina. Players start injurying and they stop running since they are too tired. This never happened before. 

Message 10 of 34 (32,174 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help