Re: solo battles issue

by SplitEmperor88

Original Post

Accepted Solution

solo battles issue

★★ Apprentice

Solo battles are currently down. How long will this continue?  I have not finished all of my games but need to in order to get good rewards.

Also, if you get 200k points, then you qualify for weekend league. Is this for the next week or both the current and next week? I know the rewards come the next week.

Message 1 of 13 (640 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@SplitEmperor88 

This upcoming Weekend League is actually going to be open for everyone, so you don't need to worry about qualifying this time around. That would be why you aren't seeing the knockout tournament. You'll be able to play the Weekend League once it starts up. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 8 of 13 (493 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @SplitEmperor88

Are you still having any trouble accessing Solo Battles? If so, can you let me know which platform you're playing on? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 13 (604 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Kent It works now, but I have another question
Also, if you get 200k points/MVP level, then you qualify for weekend league. Is this for the next week or both the current and next week? I know the rewards come the next week.
Message 3 of 13 (594 Views)

Community Manager

@SplitEmperor88 

It would be for the current week. Once you qualify you'll be able to play the current, upcoming weekend, then your rewards will come out later after the Weekend League has wrapped up. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 13 (563 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Kent So if I did them sunday, it would be for the next weekend? Also knockout tournament isn't working
Message 5 of 13 (545 Views)

Community Manager

@SplitEmperor88 

Right -- if you do it while the Weekend League is already running it would be for the following week. You can't enter a Weekend League that's already in progress. 

What are you seeing when you try to play in the knockout tournament? Is it just not letting you access it at all, or are you running into a particular error when you try to start a game? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 13 (535 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Kent It just says "Mut champions" return here to qualify. Moday through Thursday etc. It's the same screen as if you finish all of your WL games. Does this mean I'm already qualified
Message 7 of 13 (518 Views)

Community Manager

@SplitEmperor88 

This upcoming Weekend League is actually going to be open for everyone, so you don't need to worry about qualifying this time around. That would be why you aren't seeing the knockout tournament. You'll be able to play the Weekend League once it starts up. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 8 of 13 (494 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Kent Ok thank you. So will my solo battle score count for the next one with a tournament
Message 9 of 13 (484 Views)

Community Manager

@SplitEmperor88 

Your score for this week wouldn't count for next week, I'm afraid. You'll still need to qualify normally for next week's Weekend League. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 10 of 13 (462 Views)