by GrimDuffBoyy

Original Post

slow mode game

★★★ Novice

game was in slow mode and i got this 

Message 1 of 8 (460 Views)

Re: slow mode game

Community Manager
@GrimDuffBoyy Can you go into further detail over what you experienced? Did you get an error message?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 8 (431 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Illium the game took 5-10min to even start and picking our guys to loading into the dropship was all in slow mode as people got kill the game got less slow
Message 3 of 8 (419 Views)

Community Manager
@GrimDuffBoyy Which platform are you on? Does this happen in every game?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 8 (384 Views)

★★★ Novice

i am on steam pc and it only happens every 15-30 games or so 

Message 5 of 8 (371 Views)

Community Manager

@GrimDuffBoyy If we are seeing it few times (15-30 games) this may be an issue connecting to a server, or high traffic times. I would recommend trying steps in our connection guides when it does happen to see if it helps with how often this happens.

Illium.png

Message 6 of 8 (330 Views)

★ Guide

Really? blame the connection, it's bullet time from max payne or the matrix take your pick, it affects everyone in that particular match on that particular server. It's a server side issue, it's been doing it for most of season 8, you guys don't acknowledge it.

Restarting and reconnecting to match doesn't fix it. It happens in rank as well.
The only solution is to abandon match and queue up again.

Message 7 of 8 (305 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yea what @Mad_Professor86  said. This is ridiculous. tell your boss that suggesting basic dumb troubleshooting steps for every single issue even if its obviously not going to solve the problem is not only redundant, but straight up disrespectful to the people that bring these problem to you. Not the first time I see this * and on completely different bugs aswell.

Message 8 of 8 (284 Views)