I Got an error called sh_challenges.gnut#2964, and i cant play the game

by goldenfoxx280

Original Post

sh.challenges.gnut

★★★ Newbie

Keep getting a error message and it locks up my account and prevents me from playing 

sh.challenges.gnut #2964 

Message 1 of 7 (1,909 Views)

Re: sh.challenges.gnut

★★★ Newbie
@BradlesMcGee123 Repairing the game through origin fixed this issue for me, if that doesn't work, resinstall the game.
Message 2 of 7 (1,842 Views)

Apex Legends: Unable to connect/Join games

★★★ Newbie

Been having an issue trying to play the game for 2 days straight where it loads me up all the way to the lobby and I can't get any further. I'm unable to start a game, invite other players or join them, and the name above my legends head appears as "Player". I've tried reinstalling and it's still the same. I've tried everything I could think of until I crashed out of the lobby into a page that says "There was a problem processing game logic. Please try again. ------ sh_challenges.gnut #2964 [UI] The index "[struct instance : 0x00000203C9E1E080.0]" does not exist". Please help.

Message 3 of 7 (1,635 Views)

Re: Apex Legends: Unable to connect/Join games

★★★ Newbie
@AwareZelo This is exactly what is happening to me too for two days now also! I’m on ps4
Message 4 of 7 (1,601 Views)

I Got an error called sh_challenges.gnut#2964, and i cant play the game

★★★ Newbie

My name doesn't load in and it never loads me into the game. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it but still doesn't work. I also switched to different servers nothing has worked that I could find. I'm on ps4.

Message 5 of 7 (1,607 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got the same do you know how to fix it

Message 6 of 7 (559 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with APEX, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 7 of 7 (222 Views)