Original Post

sh_cal_events.gnut #264

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Carson_for_prez
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. NA
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? NA
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? NA
Where did the issue occur? Loading into the match from the lobby
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Loading into the lobby from the start screen, and loading into any match from the lobby.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. NA
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? The bug has happened 10/10 times.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 21.08.19 6:30 GMT-3 (ADT)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I am restricted from either loading into the lobby or loading into a game. The lobby is accessible after failing to access it once (receiving sh_cal_events.gnut #264 and returning to start screen upon failing to load into lobby). The lobby displays the current event lasting 418 weeks and 1 day. After clicking see all challenges there are 0 challenges and the word “default” is listed 16 times across the bottom of the screen. Upon attempting to load into a game I experience the normal waiting time queuing me up for a match, finding players to match me with, the loading screen with the apex symbol in motion on the bottom right hand side of the screen, and then a single frame of the character select screen. After this I lose access to the game and I am placed into the start screen again with the same error code as before.
What should be happening instead? The game should function as intended
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I understand the bug to be specific to me, so I’m not sure.

I have attempted connecting multiple times after being sent to the start screen, connecting after closing the game, and connecting after uninstalling and reinstalling the game. The bug persists.

Message 1 of 3 (1,146 Views)

Re: sh_cal_events.gnut #264

Community Manager

Hey, @carson_for_prezz 

Are you still getting this error or did you find a solution to it? For errors like this, we first recommend power cycling the console so you can reconnect to the EA servers. 

Power Cycle

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 3 (1,138 Views)

Re: sh_cal_events.gnut #264

★ Novice

What should I do if it occurs on PC? 

There was a problem processing game logic. Please try again.

sh_cal_events.gnut #264 [UI] First parameter is not a hud element

Message 3 of 3 (924 Views)