severe rubber banding and lag every game

by huyness6

Original Post

severe rubber banding and lag every game

★★ Guide

no it's not my wifi or my ISP.  this only happens with APEX

my teammates who i am randomly teamed up with report the same lag and rubber banding on almost every game nowadays.  and theyr'e all in differnet cities and states

how many $20 skins do you need to sell before you fix the servers?  or maybe have more than one?

Message 1 of 4 (514 Views)

Re: severe rubber banding and lag every game

★ Pro
@huyness6 hey man i know this is annoying.. there's not much we can do about it.. too many people are playing the game at the same time in the early evening.. maybe try playing on a different hour (it works for me most of the time).. also some individuals find it amusing to dos attack ea servers.. last year december it took days for the servers to get back but this was a big attack and you always have some smaller dos attacks.. it's really a bad situation for the average player who wants to be able to play some games
Message 2 of 4 (485 Views)

★★ Guide

yeah this happens to me alot. and i usualy play late until 2-3am in the morning PST and there's still a * ton of lag on the west coast servers.

the rubber banding really just started two weeks ago.   Of course EA doesn't care as long.

Message 3 of 4 (456 Views)

★★★ Guide
@huyness6 100% agree. There is always some dose of rubber banding or something on, and I can feel the difference when everything is ok.
Message 4 of 4 (359 Views)