Re: servers, servers, servers and servers ffs

by Alienonym

Original Post

servers, servers, servers and servers ffs

★★★ Novice

Look EA.

I mean this is absolute torture. Dont you dare send me links to troubleshooting or tips. Man for the love of jesus ask whoever is in charge, and tell him/her that the whole freaking player base of legit any game of yours is suffering due to connectivity issues. Please I am begging you, PLEASE. I can't take it anymore, shooting at a pathfinder hearing the shots ricochet from his body with no registered damage, the new wraith white skin omg that takes the cake (bullets go through that model like its made of water lol). There's legit no excuse, you have everything! Just please invest in better servers and I swear your player base will love you again.

Heres a video explaining my headache: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNszDsVrB5Q

Message 1 of 10 (697 Views)

★ Guide
@y3zi
What country are you in?

Please note: The United Kingdom goes through European Servers, so therefore is experiencing a lot of LAG and delayed response because of it. Also, Singapore goes through Indonesia (East Java most likely) so they get a lot of LAG too.
Message 2 of 10 (674 Views)

★★★ Novice

yep UK at the moment

Message 3 of 10 (666 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@y3ziThe problem is that EA only cares about money. They release Battlepass and "new" content just to make people forget there are problems. Except it doesn't really work... But still, EA does nothing!
I think EA doesn't want to acknowledge they have really bad servers now (I mean worst than ever). Why now? Nobody knows apparently. Maybe that explains why EA doesn't say it's their fault: they don't even know either! They can't even hire some guys and tell them to look into this issue. And we can't really do anything because they don't care about us so if we stop playing, they'll just focus entirely on pay to win games (and people will think "yes! EZ WIN! gonna play this game!"), if we continue playing but stop buying things, same thing. The only way to solve this issue is to convince all players to stop playing or at least buying things till EA actually does something (or at least acknowledge they have issues and they're trying to do something).

Message 4 of 10 (622 Views)

★★ Pro

The problem with no reg is still in there when you down someone, and trying to shoot him asap, its just hit no reg after no reg and its annoying as hell.

This is from the start of season 5 and still no fix ...

Message 5 of 10 (608 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Alienonym Still lagging
Message 6 of 10 (537 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Alienonym The sad reality of corporate mentality. I agree with you 100%. When a company becomes this big, customer relationship starts to drop significantly. They could learn a few tips from Steam tbh, I mean imagine servers atleast being 64tick omw that would be orgasmic and thats a basic server refresh rate at this age. And Steam still milks the hell out of their players. So its not only that they want to milk the player base of their money is that they just can't be asked lol.
Message 7 of 10 (501 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Alienonym Do you think they'll fix their servers one day?
Message 8 of 10 (461 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Alienonym if that happens than im playing in the lottery. Your talking unicorn chances of probability. xD
Message 9 of 10 (422 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@y3zi And yet we discovered a creature that could explain why we draw unicorns and not penguincorn in Europe!
Message 10 of 10 (385 Views)