server timeout

by BananaMaann

Original Post

Re: server timeout

★★★ Novice

I have infinite load screen on PC on launch. EA live supports answer was to make a new account, now this works, and i can play. So i KNOW its not a problem my end. But my main 8 year old account with premier sub and £40 spent on Apex.... Just forget about that and make a new account? WTF ea

Message 171 of 296 (1,400 Views)

★★★ Novice

Fix THIS EA!

Answer us!!!!

Message 172 of 296 (1,350 Views)

★★ Apprentice

for all of you following this thread, i managed to get an official response in this thread with just a tiny bit of provocation

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Server-timeout-and-the-lack-of-developer-response/m-p/744...

tl;dr
They recognize the problem, but it seems to be an elusive one to catch.

send your msinfo's to david over there it might help speed the process up

Message 173 of 296 (1,237 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Guys, this video work for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk1OjMXS1_M

Maybe the "INTERACTIF" user is used by Anti-cheat or something like that.

But granted all the right to all the users and group on the apex shortcut worked 4 me.

Message 174 of 296 (1,142 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

All of my friends are playing this game but i can't even enter it. That's a real disappointment and I'm probably going to uninstall this game.

Message 175 of 296 (1,121 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
VPN will fix the Time out Main Menu issue, it should address a lot.
I shared VPN with my Xbox, NAT type turned moderate and higher ping.
played for 5 hours without issue.
it should address to catch this issue
Message 176 of 296 (1,103 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Due to the amount of people stating they were having issues and had an amd 6300 I thought maybe there was an issue with hardware. I downloaded apex legends on my ps4 and xbox 1 s last night just to see if I would receive the same error message....spoiler alert, I got the server issues on both consoles and my pc. I have run through the laundry list of "fixes" and nothing actually makes a difference. Can we get acknowledgement that this is a server side issue yet please?

Message 177 of 296 (1,089 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
This is a perfect representation of what happens to me as well. And here's hoping the developers say something. I've been (still) talking to EA Help on Twitter. Try tweeting at them with the same problem to raise awareness because they communicate with the devs.
Message 178 of 296 (1,076 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem for me on PS4 since launch day.

1. First time i launch the game, it logs in reasonably quickly most of the time.
  2. I can play one game.
  3. After the game, I return to lobby
  4. Before returning to lobby,the game says I have lost my connection to the EA Servers
  5. It then forces me to log back in, but this time, it never logs me in : It attempts to connect, then eventually says it cannot connect to EA servers. This is repeated over and over.
  6. Sometimes I can eventually log back in, but even then, the connection to EA servers seems to drop often even in lobby, OR it will do the same disconnection after returning to lobby following one game.

PS4 has static IP, connected by ethernet and is in my router's DMZ. Never had issues with any other game.

Message 179 of 296 (1,052 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It's quite clear that's a server issue on EA side, and it's the same problems we had on Anthems VIP demo.

Hope they accepted that already and are working on a fix.

Message 180 of 296 (885 Views)