Re: server timeout

by silver_TARDIS

Original Post

Re: CONNECTION TIME OUT!

★★ Novice

i have the fx8350, gtx1060 and 16Gb Ram and have the same issue. ive tried every method like run as administrator, open my firewall ports, enable NAT and UnPn and set my dns to google' spublic adress like 8.8.8.8 - 8.8.4.4, ive flush my dns, i reset my netsh int ip, i restarted my router, i update my drives and allow fullcontrol to the game. are you really gonna tell me that my spects arent compatible with this game? i dont think so. i think theres a bug in the game cuz i play the 1st game and when i  try to play the second i have to wait like 10 minutes to connect again with the servers. im sad. 

Message 201 of 296 (1,187 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same problem as everybody else, with the FX-6300.

I'd like to describe the issue as in-depth as possible: At any time during a match the game completely freezes, then unfreezes about 5-10 seconds later, and I can actually move again, however it is visible that I am already disconnected - can't interact with anything and allies aren't moving. Then, a few more seconds later I get booted to the "Connection to server timed out" screen. 

Then there's the problem with getting booted from the menu with the same error screen, but there's not much to describe there.

Hope this was helpful in any way, and good luck in finding the problem!

Message 202 of 296 (1,164 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Okay so I haven't gotten into a single game. It's been three days of me trying to play a SINGLE GAME. What the hell is EA doing about this? 

Message 203 of 296 (1,133 Views)

★★ Apprentice
it happens for me aswell that Dexorg post nr #202 wrote
this is my setup.
CPU: i74790K @ 4.00GHz (8 CPUs)
Graphics Card: Nvidia GTX 1080
RAM: 32Gb
Message 204 of 296 (1,131 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What I found works best is to go into network turn off your internet go back in game press x. The game say there is no connection then you go turn your internet back on and load up the game again. But it has only worked sometimes for me.

Message 205 of 296 (1,008 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here constant Disconnects in lobby and freezing in game also anytime I have friends in lobby we rarely get to play together and if it does load I get disconnected in game Everytime.

Message 206 of 296 (1,001 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm here to report the same issue.

Every time I finish a match I get disconnected from the servers back to the title screen where I have to spam retry for 20 or more minutes, getting the message "can not connect to the EA servers". Eventually it connects, I play another match and the same happens again.

Several times I get disconnected when it's on to the loading screen after a match is found (only happens when I'm in a party with a friend, never when queuing solo).

Already tried all the tips I could find here and on reddit and nothing seems to work.

Message 207 of 296 (981 Views)

★ Novice

Bump

Message 208 of 296 (717 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Exactly the same thing yeah - the first match usually goes just fine - but after that you're gonna have a rough time just getting into a second, or hell, even staying connected to the main menu..
Message 209 of 296 (625 Views)

★★ Novice

Same me too fx6300 Game freeze 5-10 sec and connection to server timed out please fix this

Message 210 of 296 (596 Views)