by arcainne

Original Post

Re: server timeout

★★ Apprentice
Did exactly the same, no effect.
Message 161 of 296 (1,090 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm also having the same server timeout issue and I'm using an AMD FX 6300 processor, too.

Message 162 of 296 (1,029 Views)

★★★ Newbie
its not working at all eternal loading screen
Message 163 of 296 (992 Views)

Re: CONNECTION TIME OUT!

★★ Novice

Its anthem all over again they state they've fixed it but nothing has actually been done

Message 164 of 296 (924 Views)

★★ Novice

same Problem
Anyytime after Realise This Game...

Message 165 of 296 (908 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Every time i start the game it says error connection to server timed out!!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU EA???!!!!!!

Message 166 of 296 (892 Views)

★★★ Newbie
i'm on pc
Message 167 of 296 (891 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@YeOldeMurloc wrote:

Here is a video of the freeze + disconnect in main menu -  https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KGFp6sZCrT6dcP9xpfdeM67cg5pOib4o

Also attached a dxdiag.

This this is exactly what happens not only in menu but sometimes this same stutter stop mid game.

Message 168 of 296 (875 Views)

★★★ Novice

I can go to main menu and lobby but i cant enter match making it should be 100% ea server issue also legends have too many bugs is this game in beta?! It has lots of issues they have to work on a massive update for this game...

also my region is Iran i can play most origins games except this one servers are down be patient

Message 169 of 296 (845 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Bump this thread in hope for an official response.

Considering the mass success the launch was, i'm spooked they might be content with what they have and ignore the problems cause EA.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Server-timeout-and-the-lack-of-developer-response/m-p/744...

Message 170 of 296 (832 Views)