I'm Getting this error on Xbox one
Message 71 of 296 (1,370 Views)

Re: server timeout

★★★★ Apprentice
it most consistently affects people with similar hardware
Message 72 of 296 (1,482 Views)

★ Guide
the fx6300 processors already support sse4.1 so im not sure why this would work as there is no need to "bypass" it.
Message 73 of 296 (1,481 Views)

★★★ Novice
actually xbox one also using amd cpu. Crestand is my friend and we fixed the issue with intel emulator
Message 74 of 296 (1,479 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hopefully this issue is resolved asap

PS4 here

Message 75 of 296 (1,438 Views)

★ Apprentice

same 

on ps4

Message 76 of 296 (1,431 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Emulation didn't help - attaching specs. (fx-6300)

Message 77 of 296 (1,422 Views)

★★ Novice
I don't believe the AMD CPU has anything to do with it, and I think continually posting about it is barking up the wrong tree. I have an 8th gen Intel CPU and I am getting the exact same frozen timer, few seconds of hung animations, then boot to title screen as everyone else.

Because the timing is so consistent (each disconnect occurs within 5-15 seconds of the previous game's disconnect) I believe there is probably some kind of packet response that the server expects in a given timeframe but doesn't receive, and therefore kicks you from the server. Either way, it is clear that this issue isn't on the customer's end and if anyone would care to check my accounts logs to the game servers you would probably see where each of my disconnects occurred, and perhaps this would help solve the problem.
Message 78 of 296 (1,422 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
^^ Smart, and hopefully the case as it would make it much easier to resolve. Although that doesn't address why most people don't experience this issue
Message 79 of 296 (1,401 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Face it guys. This is a bug and were all going crazy because our friends are running games without us. Is it BS? Absolutely but EA will resolve this BUG

Message 80 of 296 (1,386 Views)