security key problem ... pls help.

by Moulouktani

Original Post

Accepted Solution

security key problem ... pls help.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello everyone,

I'm a returning player, last played in 2014 as a subscriber for over a year. I have my login details correct but for some reason, my security key just won't allow me to log in. I installer the app on my android, put in my serial number but every security number it gives me aren't correct. Can you please help, I really wanna play the game again. I created a F2P account meanwhile and was offered a 7 day subscriber deal by a generous guy.  So I'm having fun there but please help me recover my original account. Oh and btw, I would appreciate if there was an alternative to "Call the customer support" as I live in Mauritius and its going to be bloody expensive for me to do that.

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 3 (362 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: security key problem ... pls help.

@Moulouktani

You can try and remove the key by following this link  however if your account has been flagged as suspicious and there is no link to remove the security key then you will have to call

try using VOIP here in Australia it costs us about $2.00 an hour if our phone plans do not have free calls to overseas.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (354 Views)

All Replies

@Moulouktani

You can try and remove the key by following this link  however if your account has been flagged as suspicious and there is no link to remove the security key then you will have to call

try using VOIP here in Australia it costs us about $2.00 an hour if our phone plans do not have free calls to overseas.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 3 (355 Views)

★★ Novice
It worked fine, thank you so much @proxos666
Message 3 of 3 (338 Views)