Re: security key issue don't received

by Hoverael

Original Post

security key issue don't received

★★★★★ Newbie

I am with a huge problem,i go to launch and it is ok but the problem that i don't receive the security key for email,if someone can help me i appreciate.

Message 1 of 3 (441 Views)

Champion

Hey there! I'd suggest taking a look over the Security Key FAQs for answers on how to handle issues regarding SWTOR Security Keys. Hope you get situated soon!

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (434 Views)

★ Guide

The link provided by Exiledrival helps, mostly because Email OTP's are sometimes slow to arrive. a security key and winauth is all you need to so you won't need to keep going to your email to check for a code. it is also more secure and offers 100cc per month.

all you need to do once you got a security key installed on to your Winauth is open winauth, put your password in and if you set winauth to auto update with a new code, you only need to type the security code provided into the launcher security key field in addition to your user and pass then you are good to go. You won't need access to your email unless you lost your security key, which the linked faq also provides details to as well.

Message 3 of 3 (401 Views)