Re: screen error during end of round screen.

by iluminatethesky

Original Post

Accepted Solution

screen error during end of round screen.

★★ Novice
BF1 - ps4. Once conquest game ends, you see the first highlight screen with scraps, medals achieved. Game music id playing, you see the count down time at bottom of screen. The count down stops and the controller wont do anything. You can still hear the game music. Only a force restart will fix it. Issu3 only appeared after April update. If you contact E.A about same probl3m, tell them.your platform, gamer tag, e.a id and rank in game and a detailed description of error. 😆
Message 1 of 12 (653 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hey @gordonckerr01,

Sorry to hear about this issue you're experiencing.

Have you tried Restoring the game Licenses in your PS4 Settings, then doing a Hard Reset on your Console?

The link below shows how you can restore your licenses:

http://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps4/settings/license.html

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Thanks Standard smile 

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (625 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hey @gordonckerr01,

Sorry to hear about this issue you're experiencing.

Have you tried Restoring the game Licenses in your PS4 Settings, then doing a Hard Reset on your Console?

The link below shows how you can restore your licenses:

http://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps4/settings/license.html

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Thanks Standard smile 

★★ Novice
Cheers for your help bud. Renewed the licence, no change one of the guys i was playing did hard reboot yesterday no change. 6 in party chat last night, 4 people having same problem. So its not my ps4, ea help advised me problem since April patch and they are aware wide spread problems and there are working on a fix. It would be wise for patch to be released to a certain amount of people before wide spread release. Every time a patch is released they are strugglng to find a patch to fix a patch, same every time. Frustrating, i have seen so many battlefield players turn awaybfrom the franchise because of constant issues. Spk soon. 😆😆
Message 3 of 12 (611 Views)

★★ Novice
I'm having exact same problem plz fix
Message 4 of 12 (593 Views)

★★ Novice
Done everything u asked. Problem still happens at the end of every round. FRUSTRATING 😨
Message 5 of 12 (591 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @nomarblesatall @gordonckerr01 this is going to look like a really random question but it have merit in to what thinking it is. So what level are you in BF1? 

/Atic 

Message 6 of 12 (581 Views)

★★ Novice
Message 7 of 12 (573 Views)

★★ Novice
All the error details, rank, platform, description, psn, e.a username etc already submitted to @eahelp 😆
Message 8 of 12 (572 Views)

★★ Novice
Hi I'm level 139. I'm half way to level 140. Right before screen freeze it shoes me leveling up to 140 but that isn't possible with my exp. for the round...
Message 9 of 12 (563 Views)

★★ Novice
Hey guys....still experiencing same problem....hopefully can fix soon. Getting very lame. Thsnx
Message 10 of 12 (520 Views)