repeated errors

by taxingpear94

Original Post

Accepted Solution

repeated errors

★★ Guide

Has anyone else been getting repeated errors today? I've had 3 so far, they were about connection issues and I have good service and wifi. 

Message 1 of 5 (1,160 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: repeated errors

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @taxingpear94 sorry I can see it's been some time since this was posted. If you are still getting errors can you tell me a bit more about them? Is there an error code or message? Have you screenshots? 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (768 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide

several times with wifi and without.... 

Message 2 of 5 (1,130 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @taxingpear94 sorry I can see it's been some time since this was posted. If you are still getting errors can you tell me a bit more about them? Is there an error code or message? Have you screenshots? 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 5 (769 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I keep getting error code 3.0. I have reinstalled app and have a strong WiFi connection any advice  

Message 4 of 5 (533 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Me too. Game just crashes by startibg a battle (during Territory battle)no error code. using wifi or not, doesn‘t matter.

not funny to lose my best ships and got the battle counted.

and once angain during tb. started game ... won game.. crashed before my victory was saved -> lost my squad and the battle count is one up... really not funny

Message 5 of 5 (521 Views)