redeem code product not in purchase history

by roxzee123

Original Post

redeem code product not in purchase history

★★★ Newbie

I recently redeemed a product code and downloaded the games associated(command & conquer ultimate collection within the last 2-3 weeks).  I have noticed that the game has not shown up in my purchase history, nor have I received email confirmation of the purchase.  I would like to have the my missing game information listed in my purchase history

this is not the first game to have information missing from my EA account

Message 1 of 2 (486 Views)

Re: redeem code product not in purchase history

@roxzee123 wrote:

I recently redeemed a product code and downloaded the games associated(command & conquer ultimate collection within the last 2-3 weeks).  I have noticed that the game has not shown up in my purchase history, nor have I received email confirmation of the purchase.  I would like to have the my missing game information listed in my purchase history

this is not the first game to have information missing from my EA account

We cannot handle account actions or inquiries here on the EA AHQ because it's a community run (gamers helping gamers) public forum.  You will have to speak with an EA Game Advisor to see what is happening on your Origin account.

You can reach a game advisor here:  https://help.ea.com/contact-us click on the orange button on the right to start a new case, follow the instructions and when you are presented with a contact method I recommend that you use the telephone option and the “call me” option so you don't have to stay on hold for a long time. The call back feature available to North America, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Slovakia, Switzerland, and the UK.

If you are living in a country that doesn't support our 'call me' feature, you could use a Voice-Over-IP service (such as Skype) instead. Just put your location in the Voice-Over-IP service to UK and use that to call our UK number listed in the phone section here: http://help.ea.com/uk/article/contact-ea-help/

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 2 (460 Views)