recover deleted account

by d2184183842c54b3

Original Post

recover deleted account

★★★ Newbie

Dear support team of SWGOH,

I have been playing this game for 6+ years at this point and have spent a considerable amount of money ingame. Now I turn to you as my last hope:

My account was deleted through through the ingame settings on an ios device by an unauthorized third party (I had a bad relationship breakup)

I have already made a new account, in the belief, that my old account is truly gone, however through the use of my old ally code, I can still find the old account in the game, though under a new generic name. 

As such I ask you to please assist me in helping me restore my progress ingame. Previous attempts to work through the issue with the ingame support were unfortunately not going anywhere.

I can provide the player ID and mail receipts of ingame purchases as proof of purchase. I have also created mulitple screenshots to document the roster of my old account.

If the account is indeed permanently lost, I ask you to please at least "upgrade" my new account to include the characters I can prove existed on my old account.

Please let me know what can be done and how I can assist in resolving this situation.

Best Regards

A loyal longtime player and customer

Message 1 of 2 (112 Views)

Re: recover deleted account

Community Manager

Hi @d2184183842c54b3

I'm sorry, we're limited in the support we can offer on Answers HQ. You did the best thing by double-checking with the support team. If they weren't able to help, then the account data and progress isn't recoverable which sounds about right. It matches what the EA Help article on account deletions shares on this (, see "How can I close my EA Account?" for more information): 

@EA_Help wrote:
MOBILE ACCOUNT DELETION

Deleting your mobile account is permanent across all devices. We won’t be able to recover your in-game items or your progress in any games linked to the account. It also means you won’t be able to recover your account on a different iOS or Android device.

Please read this entire section before deleting your account.

If you play our mobile games on an Apple or Google device, you may be able to delete your game account by tapping the Delete My Account button in your game’s settings menu.

If you tap this button, it starts an automatic deletion process that we can’t undo.

Deleting your account means:

• You lose access to all games on your account.
  • You lose all progress in your games.
  • You lose any items you’ve bought in-game.
  • You lose access to any subscription services on your account.
  • You won’t be able to recover your progress on any new device you use.

Deleting your mobile account doesn't cancel any recurring subscription payments you have set up on it. If you have active subscriptions on your account, contact Apple or Google to cancel them.

We may, where required, keep some data from your account to meet legal or regulatory requirements (like paying taxes or enforcing our terms), or to maintain the security and integrity of our systems, and to ensure the rights and freedoms of others (including EA).

None of the data we retain can be used to restore your account, your games or your progress.

I'm sorry I don't have better news for you. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (37 Views)
Twitter Stream