reate cases but didn't receive a reply

by Tacoin

Original Post

Accepted Solution

reate cases but didn't receive a reply

★★★ Newbie

My account was banned though I DID NOT played it in several days. I received the banner email and tried to create cases to get infomations about it.

I have did that at least 10 times, but everytime, it says created case, but I didn't receive a email in 48H and I can't find any case. It always says that "You currently do not have any cases with us."

I really have no idea what to do next. If my account was hacked, then why you don't create a case? I tried on my friend's account and it did create the case.

Then I have no way but here to express it.

As a matter of fact, i successfully submitted the email and it says somebody will email me soon and I will be able to check my case at "My case".(Attached pictures) But after several tries, I still did not have any case or anyone response my email.

Message 1 of 2 (146 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: reate cases but didn't receive a reply

Community Manager

Hey @Tacoin,

Just to confirm, are you using these steps to create an appeal? These are slightly different steps than what you'd normally use to open a new case, so please take a look and give that a try as well. 

That should create a case with our Terms of Service team so they can check into this for your further.

If you're still having trouble after that point you can also try speaking with support over Twitter or Facebook instead. They're unable to investigate an account ban, but should be able to get that forwarded to our ToS team as well if necessary.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (130 Views)

All Replies

Re: reate cases but didn't receive a reply

Community Manager

Hey @Tacoin,

Just to confirm, are you using these steps to create an appeal? These are slightly different steps than what you'd normally use to open a new case, so please take a look and give that a try as well. 

That should create a case with our Terms of Service team so they can check into this for your further.

If you're still having trouble after that point you can also try speaking with support over Twitter or Facebook instead. They're unable to investigate an account ban, but should be able to get that forwarded to our ToS team as well if necessary.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 2 (131 Views)