Re: really hope that we can have a vote kick out hack function !!!

by CANDYgrm4MrMongo

Original Post

really hope that we can have a vote kick out hack function !!!

★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug these days there are more and more hackers in the RUSH MODE when we are playing official service in battlefield 1, we can do nothing but quit the game from time to time, as the hacker can one shot killed with machine gun,or turn into an invisible person, all kinds of hacker is in the game,its totally a mess in battlefield 1 now but we can do nothing. so i really hope that we can add a vote kick out function, when our player see the hackers, we can kick him out of the game for 32/64 vote or 16/64 vote. he will not be able come back to break our game. EA, please save the battlefield 1,i love it so much, don't let the hacker ruin this beautiful and perfect game!
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? these days there are more and more hackers in the RUSH MODE when we are playing official service in battlefield 1, we can do nothing but quit the game from time to time, as the hacker can one shot killed with machine gun,or turn into an invisible person, all kinds of hacker is in the game,its totally a mess in battlefield 1 now but we can do nothing. so i really hope that we can add a vote kick out function, when our player see the hackers, we can kick him out of the game for 32/64 vote or 16/64 vote. he will not be able come back to break our game. EA, please save the battlefield 1,i love it so much, don't let the hacker ruin this beautiful and perfect game!
What happens when the bug occurs? these days there are more and more hackers in the RUSH MODE when we are playing official service in battlefield 1, we can do nothing but quit the game from time to time, as the hacker can one shot killed with machine gun,or turn into an invisible person, all kinds of hacker is in the game,its totally a mess in battlefield 1 now but we can do nothing. so i really hope that we can add a vote kick out function, when our player see the hackers, we can kick him out of the game for 32/64 vote or 16/64 vote. he will not be able come back to break our game. EA, please save the battlefield 1,i love it so much, don't let the hacker ruin this beautiful and perfect game!
Please select your region Asia, Australia, Europe, North America, South America, Other
In what game mode did the bug occur? Rush
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

these days there are more and more hackers in the RUSH MODE when we are playing official service in battlefield 1,
we can do nothing but quit the game from time to time, as the hacker can one shot killed with machine gun,or turn into an invisible person, all kinds of hacker is in the game,its totally a mess in battlefield 1 now but we can do nothing.
so i really hope that we can add a vote kick out function, when our player see the hackers, we can kick him out of the game for 32/64 vote or 16/64 vote. he will not be able come back to break our game.
EA, please save the battlefield 1,i love it so much, don't let the hacker ruin this beautiful and perfect game!

Message 1 of 3 (1,395 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @inthesummerday, thanks for the report.

For any suspected cheaters or abusing a glitch in the game please follow this article on how you can report players: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thanks! :eahigh_file:

/Atic

Message 2 of 3 (1,308 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Ive been a big fan of vote to kick and it only took 2 weeks for a hack to appear . There is only one way you can get rid of them and that is a popular vote to kick . It doesn't have to be a overwhelming voters to matter . More than 2 teams voting should do it and its just for the player not the entire team. 

Make it so that if a player gets kicked enough he is put in to a listing that puts other kicked  hackers together and when they spawn they can hack each other. See if that works for them.Reporting wont appease players that are slaughtered by them and the player is left feeling that it is pointless. to do it .

There are many out there that want this and those who don't with the same old argument that good players will get kicked ...bbbb...sss.

Lets try it for once and see what happens ...it cant get any worse that the hacking that going on now ..don't believe me ... check youtube 

Message 3 of 3 (1,138 Views)