Re: r5apex.exe - Application Error

by Ichiro_Avenged

Original Post

★★ Apprentice
I'll try runnin it in Borderless later today. I can confirm this is not a hardware issue. I changed my RAM ( which is supposed to be related to this problem usually ) and it's still crashing with the same error message.
If running is borderless won't work, I might try to uptadte my Windows 7 to Windows 10 but I'd prefer to avoid that... ( Plus, I read that some people on W10 still have the same problem ). This is really getting annoying.
Message 11 of 29 (4,574 Views)

★ Apprentice
I'm already running in borderless windowed mode, still crashes unfortunately.
Message 12 of 29 (4,462 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yeah I also have this problem random crashes, I tried on windowed mode and full screen and borderless.

Message 13 of 29 (4,286 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I have been running borderless for the last 2 nights, and I started crashing again a minute ago. Same error ( 0x000000 cannot be written ).
Still no fix.
Message 14 of 29 (3,824 Views)

★★ Apprentice
It would be cool to at least be acknowledged, so we know that eventually it'll be fixed. But since launch we haven't heard any fix or clue to fix for this error.
Message 15 of 29 (3,632 Views)

★ Apprentice

Sometimes I can play for a few hours no problem, but when it crashes and if I try to load up the game again, the time it takes to crash again can be very short (5 mins). Also, there is also the crashing that occurs when the screen freezes and no error message pops up; and also the one where the game just immediately closes with no error as well. I've played many other games on and none of them crash like this. Sad EA didn't have a open beta to test for these kinds of things. At least Fortnite has an error handler that can send logs when it crashes.

Message 16 of 29 (3,602 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Yeah that kind of handler can be really usefull. Hopefully it's fixed quickly.
Message 17 of 29 (2,598 Views)

Re: the instruction at 0x00000000

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Try downloading and running this program:

[Removed by CM]

It will help fix registry errors that may cause issues like these. This solution worked for me, but please bear in mind that some solutions do not work for all problems, and there is a chance it might not for you.

Message 18 of 29 (2,952 Views)

Re: the instruction at 0x00000000

★★★ Novice
you have to pay for this service tho, and i don't believe this isue is with our pc's since so many people are having this issue only with apex legends
Message 19 of 29 (2,618 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im having the same issues as well.  I updated all drivers and windows and I crash every game.  I repaired anti cheat and the game countless times

Message 20 of 29 (2,248 Views)