Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: r2 folder missing (for screenshots)

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

r2 folder missing (for screenshots)

★★★★ Novice

Hello i'm currently looking for the screenshots folder, in my computer Program Files (x86) > Origin Games > Ape, the r2 folder is missing.

This is a really big problem because i'm going for a tournament this Saturday. Please help me and i've already binded my key for the screenshots in game (when i press this doesn't work or creat the folder "r2" or "screenshots")

Message 1 of 2 (122 Views)
Highlighted

Re: r2 folder missing (for screenshots)

Community Manager

@LosBriocheTTV 

Does it work if you bind a different key or when Origin In-Game is enabled/disabled? (Origin In-Game can be found via the Origin client's Application Settings)

/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Did their response fix it? Mark it as a solution so it helps others!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 2 (93 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help