Re: "waiting on player" case - banned account accused of cheating

by Wereshark24

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

same here im also on the same situation as you because 2 days ago my account just got banned out of the blue after me and my friend done playing on training (mostly having fun with 1v1) and we started to queue to trio well you know the whole story my account got banned literally out of nowhere. and the customer support (the TOS team) is just extremely irritating yet unprofessional how they still accused me of cheating because they confirmed from their proof and source when reality is not and still havent checked my problem carefully and now i got " It looks like your account, or the game account where you're trying to get help, broke our rules." after i want to see their proof and information about why i got banned in the first place which still doesnt broke any their tos and rules because i read carefully because this actually violation of GDPR for not giving personal data but lucky for them i dont live in eu so they just refuse

seriously look at my game stats does this look like a cheater to them and you? because i started playing apex again in season 5 (actually season 0 but rarely played until season 5) and keep playing until this happen

Message 11 of 16 (423 Views)

★★ Pro
@Wereshark24 First of all, they dont need any reason at all to ban you in the end its their right to do so. Not saying they would ban people randomly whatsoever

Secondly its very unlikely that they show you any kind of proove, cuz if they would they would hint to the hackdevelopers etc how they detect stuff and what stuff they can detect

Apeal the ban, they mostlikely willlook over it and if they dont lift it then something was used its pretty simple
Message 12 of 16 (414 Views)

★★★★ Novice

the level of unprofessionalism because its their right to do so without checking carefully when someone request it and i get it but i still believe this is still a mistake and a false positive since it quite possible for something get flagged by eac which doesnt involved anything (but suspected RGB software caused the flag which also doesnt to do with apex beside controlling the desktop lighting) and my current situation is pretty much extract same thing happen to ninja last year 

Message 13 of 16 (411 Views)

Community Manager

@Wereshark24 @llSYMPHATYll 

Please see this article for help with banned accounts.

Aljo.png
Message 14 of 16 (398 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Never Cheat guys Wink. Everybody is goin to tell "they banned me for cheating, but I never cheated" Funny happened never to me. I hope they will ban all cheaters, because there are a lot of them!

Message 15 of 16 (386 Views)

★★★★ Novice

thanks for sending the article thought but to be honest i just give up opening the case (like 6th times) about this issue because this is pretty much pointless since i accepted matzesingt's post about "its their right to do so" and tbh i dont want to buy a another ea product again about this irritating issue

and dear lord, CB-Amedo have the most obnoxious reply i never seen in my whole life because even tho such thing never happen to him but he still doesnt know about the whole story because again i never cheat in every game i played and its possible for EAC to detect something which caused a false positive because the OP and myself are in the same situation because WE BOTH DOESNT EVEN KNOW WHAT CAUSED OUR BAN AND HE EVEN SEND HIS TWITCH FOR PROOF FOR GOD"S SAKE and heck even valve lifted VACBAN on some account if they found out that's a false positive (like literally VACBAN cant be removed by their employee unless vacnet detected a false possible and lifted the ban on such account(s)) and not all anti cheats are 100% efficiency rate

Message 16 of 16 (364 Views)