Re: "waiting on player" case - banned account accused of cheating

by hailthekid

Original Post

Accepted Solution

"waiting on player" case - banned account accused of cheating

★ Novice

Hello! 
I received an Email from EA saying my account was banned for "cheating". I have never and will never cheat in my life. You can see that I stream most my games on twitch here: https://www.twitch.tv/hailthekid

I created a case

case##64976156

but the case status says "waiting on player". I've never received an email or contact from ea. Please help me get my account back so I can play with my friend Frown

Note:

I've been supporting apex since day 1 and have always spoken highly of it and have also told devs they did great work on twitter and reddit. I buy Apex pops and their collaboration weta workshop. 

Message 1 of 16 (1,482 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@hailthekid 

What country are you in? Not all of them have a number you can call.

You can also try creating a case from a different account. The advisor will be able to find the account in question and assist with this.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 16 (1,413 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @hailthekid.

I took a look at your account. What you need to do is contact an advisor again. They should be able to get this cleared up for you. Please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll assist with getting this issue resolved. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 16 (1,427 Views)

★ Novice

I've already tried to contact an advisor to open a case - Its been about a week and I've have no response which is why I'm frustrated and trying to reach out for actual help here Frown. I've already reached out on twitter they said open a case which I did - no response. And I can't live chat because it says my account is banned. This is awful, man

Message 3 of 16 (1,423 Views)

Community Manager

@hailthekid 

Can you please try one more time? The issue with your account can be resolved by an advisor. You just need to get one either on the phone, on chat, through Twitter or Facebook.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 16 (1,420 Views)

★ Novice

How do I live chat? As I said that option does not appeared because it says my account is suspended. 

Twitter told me to create a case and I messaged Facebook. No response and I'm sure they would tell me to create a case. 

What is EA's phone number I haven't tried phone yet?

Also thanks for your assistance EA_Aljo you're the only person that responded so far

Message 5 of 16 (1,415 Views)

Community Manager

@hailthekid 

What country are you in? Not all of them have a number you can call.

You can also try creating a case from a different account. The advisor will be able to find the account in question and assist with this.

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 16 (1,414 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

I'm from united states. I contacted via twitter, facebook, here etc...

When I look at thte case it says "waiting on player" why does it say "waiting on player?" 

I haven't been reached out by EA

Message 7 of 16 (1,354 Views)

Community Manager

@hailthekid 

Since you're in the US, you need to use the option for a callback. Can you resume one of your cases and see that as an option? Is it not there when you're creating the case? This is something you absolutely need to either talk to someone the phone or use live chat. You keep choosing email which is why this isn't getting handled.

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 16 (1,299 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My id got banned can u help me ?

llSYMPHAYll

Message 9 of 16 (1,101 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i got 3 id all got banned i dont know why 

waknaat

llSymphatyll