★★★★ Novice

Attached is my DxDiag and my Msinfo in English @EA_Darko

http://www.sonda.me/file/94985

Message 21 of 130 (2,378 Views)

Re: "connection to server timed out (code:wheel)"

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Darko wrote:

If the issue is fixed by using a VPN then this would generally point to the issue being with the home network or connection @Bakki87.

Have you had a chance to try the steps I posted above and if so can you share your UO Trace.

Darko

Ok, here's my UO Trace

Message 22 of 130 (2,358 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I took my computer to the house of a friend of mine to see if the problem that was happening was with my connection, but again the problem persisted, and before my game disconnected it froze and the following symbol appeared on my screen ...

Message 23 of 130 (2,349 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Any statement?

Message 24 of 130 (2,301 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue almost every single game i play. It is 100% the new update. I am a huge apex player and would play hours almost every day. And only until this new update has it decided to give me this error code. I’m done playing until it’s fixed. 

Message 25 of 130 (2,286 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issues as everybody else could not even finish a game always says server timed out code wheel unable to connect. I have contacted the cable company open all my ports

Message 26 of 130 (2,254 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

When will you guys admit its YOUR servers and on your side? How come the game developers always blame the players

Message 27 of 130 (2,250 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey just wondering if you're still having this problem. I keep getting this error code every other match, and it has screwed me over in top 5 or 2 situations. I've lost over about 15 games because of this godforsaken error. If you've found a fix for it, would love to know. Such a great game, great potential, but really don't want to see thrown aside due to some bugs and flaws of its servers.

@Bakki87 wrote:

Hello I'm having problems with disconnects in the middle of the game

"connection to server timed out (code:wheel)"

Can anybody help? 

This game is so broken my god

Message 28 of 130 (2,141 Views)

★ Novice

I don’t think is connection problems body is the lobby’s  game. 

Is a good game. if you fix it. cuz I can’t play one full game whit not be frozen and kick to the lobby.  good look guys. 

Message 29 of 130 (2,062 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@joiboy_Hello, my problem just stopped. I think they had fixed it at least for my region.

Message 30 of 130 (2,023 Views)