Re: "connection to server timed out (code:wheel)"

by PumPumBusta

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko I am having the same “error code:wheel” issue after the Christmas update came on
Message 61 of 130 (1,427 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Darko Funny how I am able to stay in my xbox party chat. I work for a cable company and I know this is an issue on EA side. I have fully gone through my system and found your servers at fault.
Message 62 of 130 (1,325 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve done EVERY trouble shoot method and I’m still getting disconnected and taken back to start screen maybe 5 minutes after I open apex and it’s been doing this for 2 weeks straight now... I’m a level 55... I’m guessing someone wrongfully reported me I will prove in whatever way necessary that I’m not a “hacker” to end this dilemma 

Message 63 of 130 (1,253 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same issue cant make it more than 10 minutes before the kick.

Message 64 of 130 (1,157 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Happen to me on ps4

Message 65 of 130 (1,097 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi i am having the same problem i am currently doing the UO trace

Message 66 of 130 (935 Views)

★ Guide

This has been going on since Feb, its not my connection and i doubt anyones connection.   its strange how EA staff just blames everyone but themselves.  

When will the servers be fixed, its cannot be EVERYONES connection as EVERYONE is having this issue.

Message 67 of 130 (862 Views)

★ Guide

Not everyone has the brains to come here and complain like we do.  saying just a few is really generalizing.  almost EVERY game a teammate is disconnected at jump or during play.

Message 68 of 130 (860 Views)

★★ Novice

love how they say its us, i have 100 mbps+ at any given time, play destiny for months no drop, then drop every 3 matches in apex. must be my * connection right? own your * problems and try and fix them. don't auto response that its on us

Message 69 of 130 (840 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have done all of these and i still get timed out of games i cant even get to the middle of the game. how do i fix?

Message 70 of 130 (813 Views)