"Your FUT session on this system has been closed,as you are playing on next gen"

by sladeys132

Original Post

Accepted Solution

"Your FUT session on this system has been closed,as you are playing on next gen"

★★ Novice

I play on the ps5 and I went on to the PS4 version to play coop with my friends. I got a message saying                                            "Please note that you can only play FIFA Ultimate team on one device at a time. Your FUT session on this system has been closed, as you are already playing on a newer generation system". Please could I get an answer to why I can't play on an older version of a game I've already paid for. All I want to do is play with my friends. Thanks

Message 1 of 27 (40,582 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: "Your FUT session on this system has been closed,as you are playing on

Community Manager
Hi @sladeys132,

Sorry to hear this, is this still happening? That usually means you didn't leave FUT on the next gen version before launching the PS4 version.
EACade

View in thread

Message 2 of 27 (40,544 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @sladeys132,

Sorry to hear this, is this still happening? That usually means you didn't leave FUT on the next gen version before launching the PS4 version.
EACade
Message 2 of 27 (40,545 Views)

★ Novice

Hey Cade,

I have had a similar issue. However, I am on ps4 and never signed in on the ps5 nor own one. My psn account is also not hacked as I've verified with playstation. Is there anyway to fix this issue. I'm locked out of my ultimate team now after dumping tons of money into my account.

Message 3 of 27 (40,515 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Carter24Davis,

Sorry to hear this! To ensure we're speaking to the authorized account holder for any issues related to your account you'll need to speak with an advisor at http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us for assistance. 

We can't assist with this type of issue via AHQ I'm afraid.
EACade
Message 4 of 27 (40,496 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have had the same issue but on Fifa 22 I can’t load up ultimate team on ps4 version

Message 5 of 27 (39,732 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is happening to me on fifa 22

Message 6 of 27 (37,457 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@tylergmsc97 I got his problem last night and still an issue have you resolved it?
Message 7 of 27 (37,336 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ended up getting hacked and my whole team got wiped and ea couldn't do nothing about it 

Message 8 of 27 (37,319 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue… cannot access FUT for 2 days now. I spent loads on packs at the weekend!! So angry 

Message 9 of 27 (37,298 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did u find a fix for this ?

Message 10 of 27 (37,102 Views)