"We're sorry, but we're having some technical difficulties" log in fail

by yzhhyk

Original Post

"We're sorry, but we're having some technical difficulties" log in fail

★★ Novice

I cannot log into my account at Origin client and Origin website and I get the error message "We're sorry, but we're having some technical difficulties. Please try again later.". I have contacted EA Help via chat box and tried 1. logging in using username, 2. logging in on other device, 3. logging in other account on my pc, 4. clearing Origin cache, 5. clean booting my pc.

None of it lets me log in successfully, and what even worse is that the chat box option on EA Help website disappeared after I clean booting my PC so I cannot chat with anyone now.

So any advice? I spent well over $500 in this free game and now my account is gone?

Message 1 of 6 (465 Views)

Re: "We're sorry, but we're having some technical difficulties" log in

★★ Novice

Update on this, tried 6.flushing DNS for Origin client, 7.reinstalled Origin, 8.used VPN to log in.

None of them worked.

Message 2 of 6 (447 Views)

★★★ Novice

i have the same it says We're sorry, but we're having some technical difficulties. Please try again later.

Message 3 of 6 (437 Views)

★★ Novice

And it hasn't been solved?

Message 4 of 6 (430 Views)

★★ Novice

i have the same issue and ive done everything that you can think of to fix it and nothing has worked, the only thing i havent done is completely wipe my computer clean but i feel like that wouldnt even help it. i also tried to log in on my roommates computer which is right next to mine and it works completely fine so idk what the issue is.

Message 5 of 6 (394 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@yzhhyk I changed cookies settings in browser to allow third party cookies and I'm able to login from browser. But the client still gives the same error
Message 6 of 6 (353 Views)