"The client's game account has been banned: Banned"

by BoingusSoingus

Original Post

Re: "The client's game account has been banned: Banned"

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happend to me I have not played for about 5 months since loba was added and I can't get on. I have not and will not cheat in games. I joined my buddy got to the loading screen and boom kicked client banned 😑 I like how I seen some videos on YouTube about how they say they didn't get hacked from their database but for how many people got this they are lieing 

Message 11 of 18 (1,801 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same problem here -_- log on after 3-6 months break then jump my first time to training mode on origin started practicing my bunnyhop and the bang! I get ban! I'm like wtf how is that even possible I had no cheats I don't even played rank! Just regular matches with my son 

Message 12 of 18 (1,669 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yeah this games devs are * first and foremost. I have done nothing wrong and even their website says so but in game i cant load in because i was banned when i literally haven't played since this game launched its absurd i have to read through countless forums looking for and answer but there are none. The fix to this is emailing them but who knows if they will even respond.This is pure *

Message 13 of 18 (1,585 Views)

★★ Novice

this is the sheeeet comunity from all over the games i played this respawn and ea have worst comunity banning people for some kind of reasons for no reasons is BS we need to reapeal the tickets and show them they are just ugly bots

Message 14 of 18 (1,456 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have this problem to

it dosent show any ban history

but im ban with no reason

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

im not cheating or anything else

Message 15 of 18 (1,416 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im returning to apex after like 3 years and when I join a game it kicks me and says my client is banned??? But when I go into my account ban/suspension it says theres no ban. 

Message 16 of 18 (837 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Same for me. Have you ever got to solve it?

Game says This client is banned : Banned
3 years later i open the game, click to play tutorial, and i can't even load up tutorial because my client is banned: Banned?

asdsadas.png

Message 17 of 18 (346 Views)

★★ Novice

My account was also banned the same. i stopped playing my xbox account since i got a pc. As soon as cross progression was announced, i tried to log into my xbox account to get ready for the new season, and my xbox account with all my cosmetics and money spent gets banned three days before I even logged into it? very suspicious and frustrating. I tried contacting support, but there was no reply or even a reason given to my ban. This has all been confusing, frustrating, and suspicious. All i want to know is why they think my account was banned so i can at least have some closure.

Message 18 of 18 (83 Views)