"Poor network" is FML!

by h0yl5oxunin4

Original Post

"Poor network" is FML!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Guys please can you fix this server issue! I have 160MB internet and the amount of times I lose games that I am winning due to "Poor Network"lag is driving me up the wall. Its hard enough to get to and through Masters without this stupid performance issue killing the few winning streaks I get!!

Message 1 of 6 (1,195 Views)

Re: "Poor network" is FML!

★★★★★ Guide

Are there anyone else in your vicinity connecting to your WIFI? It might be the server being overcrowded, there are other games being hosted by C&C Rival's server besides this game. Try checking for any problems in your internet like watching you-tube videos to see if there's a buffer lag (where it takes some time to load the next few seconds of  the video).

Message 2 of 6 (1,179 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @h0yl5oxunin4 thanks for reaching out! @EinarThePillager has already asked this (thank you!) but is there many people on your WiFi network or do you have many applications on any devices that use your WiFi too? WiFi is super vulnerable to interference even from apps running in the background on your phone. Have you tried comparing connectivity using mobile data? Some times changing the frequency that your WiFi is on has also helped others who have had this issue.

Message 3 of 6 (1,159 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hey @EA_Grasshopper  thanks for the reply, much appreciated. I guess the thing is that I never experience buffering or lag on any other content I watch like Youtube etc. I will try a comparison to mobile data but dont think it could make much difference. I dont understand how 120 megabits could possibly be affected by anyone else on the network. Most of the time I am home alone

Message 4 of 6 (1,148 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hey @EA_Grasshopper this continues to happen. I notice many many other people complaining about the same problem. Are you able to provide some communication around the issues with your servers that are causing this? I realise you can't tell us everything, but any information around status and likely timeframe to solve would be much appreciated

Message 5 of 6 (1,122 Views)

EA Live QV Team

HI @h0yl5oxunin4,

We've checked our server statuses and everything is green there (capacity, response times, etc.). As EA_Grasshooper said, making sure you have a strong and stable internet connection without any background apps or other devices interfering or switching to cellular rather than WiFi can help to improve.

Message 6 of 6 (1,089 Views)