Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

"Poor Network"

by leruss1

Original Post

Re: "Poor Network"

★★★★ Novice

The new update seems to have fixed this issue for me. Thank you. :-)

Message 31 of 34 (161 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

need help as well. i am getting Poor Network  at the start of the match and then get disconnected from the match. here my   here is my Persona ID  and other info. reply if you need anything else.

Message 32 of 34 (115 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Im usually playing in 2 locations quite far apart, the locations do have different ISPs for providing internet service, and also different models/ brands of hardware for providing Wifi.

I have also been experiencing connection problems kicking me out of the game and making me loose the match, this is especially annoying when playing the different Events making me loose potential prizes.

For me this happens more often when i have a low Wifi connection ( 1-2 bars ) but also sometimes ( not often ) with a good Wifi connection, or if both Wifi and Cellular Data is active. It NEVER happens if i play using only the phones Cellular Data. This leads me to believe the issue has to do with the Wifi connection to the internet rather than a server overload.

I have had this exact same problem with another mobile game The Walking Dead by NextGames ( different company, different game ), where i would get thrown out durring low Wifi connections ( in both locations ) and was forces to use Cellular Data to play without loosing connection regularly. They probably have a similar thread addressing the same issue as this one.

Can anyone confirm that this connection issue happens on Cellular Data only, with Wifi off?

Im willing to do some testing if needed.

Message 33 of 34 (96 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@CakeSpear I’m pretty sure I had the same thinking regarding the WiFi worse than cellular. Although it happens on both. Touch wood, it hasn’t been too bad lately. I’m like you, play in two different locations. #FIFOLYFE. 😂
Message 34 of 34 (86 Views)

command-and-conquer-rivals-promo-1

Find your User ID

Your Command & Conquer: Rivals User ID helps us solve your issues in the game.

Learn how to find it

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help