Re: "Poor Network"

by CakeSpear

Original Post

★★★ Novice

The new update seems to have fixed this issue for me. Thank you. :-)

Message 31 of 36 (1,246 Views)

★★★ Newbie

need help as well. i am getting Poor Network  at the start of the match and then get disconnected from the match. here my   here is my Persona ID  and other info. reply if you need anything else.

Message 32 of 36 (1,200 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

Im usually playing in 2 locations quite far apart, the locations do have different ISPs for providing internet service, and also different models/ brands of hardware for providing Wifi.

I have also been experiencing connection problems kicking me out of the game and making me loose the match, this is especially annoying when playing the different Events making me loose potential prizes.

For me this happens more often when i have a low Wifi connection ( 1-2 bars ) but also sometimes ( not often ) with a good Wifi connection, or if both Wifi and Cellular Data is active. It NEVER happens if i play using only the phones Cellular Data. This leads me to believe the issue has to do with the Wifi connection to the internet rather than a server overload.

I have had this exact same problem with another mobile game The Walking Dead by NextGames ( different company, different game ), where i would get thrown out durring low Wifi connections ( in both locations ) and was forces to use Cellular Data to play without loosing connection regularly. They probably have a similar thread addressing the same issue as this one.

Can anyone confirm that this connection issue happens on Cellular Data only, with Wifi off?

Im willing to do some testing if needed.

Message 33 of 36 (1,181 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@CakeSpear I’m pretty sure I had the same thinking regarding the WiFi worse than cellular. Although it happens on both. Touch wood, it hasn’t been too bad lately. I’m like you, play in two different locations. #FIFOLYFE. 😂
Message 34 of 36 (1,171 Views)

★★★ Novice

After experiencing this a bit more i think that one of the functions in the game has bad respons. For instance messages in game witch is zero. Or when events starts. Like daily prize or checking the alliance info or donated cards. When measuring my network after a crash it is perfect. 40 MBit up and down. WiFi. Increasing the timeouts for these functions or work more on the threading I think is a problem. When playing on bad connection I don’t get disconnected so often as playing with good connection. 

Message 35 of 36 (1,020 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m getting the same issues poor connection and then get disconnected from the game for week and half already thinking it’s my vpn and switch it  off to see and no change. Lost all the games every time I try to play by default. Can someone help and this looks like been happening since 2020. It’s 14FEB2023! There has to be a top notch wiz that can get this fixed.

Message 36 of 36 (494 Views)