Re: "Poor Network"

by s70ABlackHawk

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Not sure what’s happening down st EA. But something positive is happening for the moment. Haven’t had a network error today at all! I hope this is an improvement of things to come for a more stable platform. 

Edit: spoke too soon. And what’s worse, is trying to play a tournament and keep getting disconnected. Screw this. 

Message 21 of 36 (1,431 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

i lost most of the game because of poor network and suddenly disconnected.

Message 22 of 36 (1,377 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why am I getting "Poor Network?" I have a Note 10 and 4 bars of 4gLTE. Why am I having connection. Issues? I was in a competition where I paid to replay it and I literally couldnt do anything. I was winning the match and every time I would build a guy, it would take my ore and not build the unit at all. You're telling the other player isnt cheating or throttling my connection somehow? I spent money on the gems to be able to replay it and I get screwed. I'm pretty pissed about this. They either owe me gems or need to fix the problem. Makes me mad when I spend my money and dont get what I paid for. PLEASE HELP WITH THIS ISSUE!

Message 23 of 36 (1,325 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have been having this issue for a couple of weeks, on wifi. Persona ID: 1003651657129
Message 24 of 36 (1,314 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This is the most unprofessional EA team I’ve ever seen. No official responses saying they are addressing this issue. It’s unplayable. And not getting better. Some days I have to give up because every match is poor network. And my WiFi is fine. You can’t micro let alone even move! Do something! You are just thieves until you start to address this major fail EA. 

Admit it your server is the problem and how you are going to fix it. If it’s because your server is in some Asian country and Australia’s undersea cable is sharked then admit it! At least us players know to track this and it’s repair. So unfair you don’t even acknowledge your own issue, or an external issue causing constant disconnects. 

Message 25 of 36 (1,292 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's gotten so bad that I've stopped playing. No more new revenue for EA from me.

Message 26 of 36 (1,266 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem. I play on IPad with WI-FI. I have 40Mbs up and down and network should not matter. 

Anyone tried to uninstall / install the game to se if it fixes issues ? 

Message 27 of 36 (1,142 Views)

★★★ Novice
@jkfjeld I tried uninstall / then install. Today I have not have problem with poor connection. I choose to only uninstall game. And i coud choose My user when signing in again for the game. I notised that game took slightly less space when lokking in settings / storage in the iPad.
Message 28 of 36 (1,134 Views)

★★★ Novice

The problem came back arfter one day. Dont think this was the solution. Isteden of resuming and Continue game. I now Get disconnected from it. 

Message 29 of 36 (1,108 Views)

★ Novice

Just since the update. Playing on an iPhone X on WiFi and on LTE. Game seems to glitch up and lag out at key moments, and blames problem on “poor connection.”

Message 30 of 36 (1,087 Views)