Re: "Poor Network"

by IrishJason81

Original Post

"Poor Network"

★★★ Novice

Ever since the update, I have been experiencing the "poor network" lag and poor latency. This has been awful for my experience. 

Is the sever to loaded, too many players? Is there maintenance on going? This is terrible. Please help. Please fix. Please do something, anything.

Message 1 of 36 (4,366 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @leruss1 thanks for reaching out. Does this occur on WiFi or Mobile Data or both? Do you have any other apps running in the background?

Message 2 of 36 (4,324 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @leruss1 can I also get your Persona ID? You'll find it in Settings > About. Thanks!

Message 3 of 36 (4,308 Views)

★★★★ Guide

ya ive been feeling this as well my wifi and date are full bar is there something going on with the servers or are you trying to ling EU players with US 

Message 4 of 36 (4,300 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Playing on Wifi with my Galaxy S7 and I get a nearly constant "poor network" prompt in matches. This is with me sitting less than six feet from my network adapter, there is definitely an issue with the game as nothing else on my phone suffers this issue.

Message 5 of 36 (4,282 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

i just played a hand full of matches some were with the same people which that shouldnt happen but it does whats worse i think that some of these people are using something to cause lag in the game but EA doesnt want to do anything about it now that doesnt sound like fair play to me bc with the 2 people i had doubles with i kept getting poor connection very often and i couldnt really place my troops where they need to be also with that being said maybe another boycott needs to happen with this game so it can be fixed in a TIMELY MANNER or go public with it and watch there stock drop again like it did with battlefront 2 and that whole issue  

Message 6 of 36 (4,271 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Getting really pissed off that I'm playing and I get a poor Network and then get beat because of the lag. 

Message 7 of 36 (4,206 Views)

★★ Novice
Same issue. Galaxy S9. Happens on mobile network and wifi with full network. No common theme. No other apps affected. Appears to be server overload or something.
Message 8 of 36 (4,042 Views)

★★ Novice
It also looks like every time I getting booted from the game it counts it as a loss on my record.
Message 9 of 36 (4,039 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No, phone enough space and memory giod CPU running 4G network at 15Mbps.  Problems are at your server

Message 10 of 36 (4,019 Views)