Re: "Please update your Intel driver" error message. How do I fix thi

by jamweslay

Original Post

"Please update your Intel driver" error message. How do I fix this?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I've recently gotten my hands on GW2 and when it downloaded, I pressed play and this message appeared (as seen in the image I uploaded to this post). I have already updated my driver, even went to the official website of Intel and updated it there, restarted my computer a few times, still appears. It allows me to play the game but when I get past the intro cutscene sequence and the Sunflower grows out of the ground, I can't move, use my abilities, move around. I just can't do anything but sit there and do nothing at all. What shoud I do to fix this?

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I was able to play on an older computer with a worse graphics card, I could move and do stuff like that.
EDIT 2: I might've found out the REAL reason as to why it isn't working, though I'm still not sure. Sometimes I get an error saying "Couldn't connect to the EA servers" or something along those lines. I can't even click on the "OK" button, as it isn't even highlighted when I hover my mouse over it, and I also cannot do anything at all in the in-game Origin menu. So I'm wondering, is THIS the issue?

Message 1 of 2 (531 Views)

Re: "Please update your Intel driver" error message. How do I fix thi

★★ Apprentice

Same issue here! I can open GW 1 just fine. My friend was able to open the game just fine for some reason. Please fix this EA!

Message 2 of 2 (461 Views)