"PRESS START OR ESC TO PLAY" missing

by MrNiceWatch_ZA

Original Post

Re: "PRESS START OR ESC TO PLAY" missing

★★★ Novice
same problem here. if not fixed I will not buy next FIFA. Its a great game but developer are going Arrogant day by day. They are not listing to any one.
Message 11 of 22 (1,163 Views)

★ Apprentice

More than two weeks now still stuck on div 9 deleted season restarted and again got stuck in season 9 . Way to go EA ..

Message 12 of 22 (1,146 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
let's hope it'll be fixed after today's fut maintenance.
Message 13 of 22 (1,142 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

it's not a new bug, it have occur since 17 . the solution is always restart the game and use simulate , but for single players mode, i guess it's same also by restart the game or take other selection for UT mode

Message 14 of 22 (1,112 Views)

★★ Novice
Got the same bug here too with an international match with my selection in career mode. I just quit my selection and only play my league ... hope they fix this ... really EA please !!!
Message 15 of 22 (1,096 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have same problem , fut draft offline play single player match 3, against Empoli FC

Message 16 of 22 (1,088 Views)

★ Novice

I have same problem , fut draft offline play single player match 3, omg

Message 17 of 22 (1,080 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Since I'm playing SPD I requested draft reset, and my draft was reset to 0, There's no way EA is going to fix this bug, When you contact EA help they'll tell you that it's not a bug, which means it is never reported to the dev team. EA doesn't care about us.
Message 18 of 22 (1,011 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Just after requesting draft reset and getting a new token from EA, I'm stuck again this time against SM Caen.
Message 19 of 22 (984 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Aidan please help, what should we do now?, as we have reported this bug 5+ weeks ago, and it keeps us from playing.

Message 20 of 22 (981 Views)