Re: "PRESS START OR ESC TO PLAY" missing

by As1ong

Original Post

★★★ Novice

For anyone this encountering this problem & have no solution. I have had this resolved with the help of EA Support.

I went to https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=fifa-18&platform=pc&category=technical-support & asked to Request Progress Reset.

From here I described the problem (this should be able to be used for similar game modes encountering the same problem, but I only play draft and it happened to be on draft) as when trying to play a draft game, the 'press start to play game' option does not become available, and I get stuck in pre-match training. For me I was paired vs Caen.

My idea was to forfeit the draft, but I had no option to do so myself via the menu, and obviously not the game. From here we just clarified precisely what had happened to get where I was stuck, and then the advisor reset something with my account, and whilst I lost the token (I wasn't too fussed, I just wanted Solo Draft back) they reset my draft token, and I'm able to play again.

Hope this helps everyone - and I'm sure we know exactly what happens when they say it, but they said they'll pass the issue on to the relevant team.

Best of luck everyone.

Message 21 of 22 (367 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
How can i request drsft reset i have same problem playing against empoli fc
Message 22 of 22 (318 Views)