Re: "Game Security Violation Detected (#0000000D) [iCUE.exe]"

by Yang_Chang_ttv

Original Post

"Game Security Violation Detected (#0000000D) [iCUE.exe]"

★★★★★ Novice

When I launch the game, it crashes to desktop and gives me the error "Game Security Violation Detected (#0000000D) [iCUE.exe]."

iCUE is my mouse and keyboard controller, so I am unable to disable it without losing my settings.

I have been playing just fine up to today with iCUE running, so I'm not sure why this issue started now. Is anyone else having this problem?

Message 1 of 6 (4,575 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Casual_Optimist.

I use iCUE on my own PC as well, and I don't think I've run into this particular error. Have you checked to see if you might have any firmware updates for the iCUE software? If it's out of date that might be causing the issue. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 6 (4,522 Views)

★ Novice

Same here but not in apex but in dirty bomb (same easy anti hceat stuff).

Corsair as usual...

Never buy corsair stuff...

Message 3 of 6 (4,499 Views)

★ Novice

Or maybe this is easy anti cheat who sucks a lots...

Considering it says that some (aura) lighting services is a "cheat"...

And thats probably it

Easy anti cheat sucks a lot.

Message 4 of 6 (4,493 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i am having the same problem every time i start triple A titles like apex and rainbow six siege ec, sometimes it just closes icue. I have tried previous versions and still nothing does anyone have a solution 

Message 5 of 6 (4,126 Views)

★★ Novice

Experiencing the same issue, using a Scimitar Pro, checked both the hardware and software, force updated both to latest (they were up to date (3.14 for Scimitar, 3.35.152 for ICUE)), still nothing. I used to be able to get around this by manually stopping the "lightingservice.exe" process that ran with ICUE, but I guess instead of removing or fixing it, they just integrated it further? Literally no way to use this mouse with apex now, not cool.

Message 6 of 6 (2,864 Views)