Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: "Dismantled" quest marker not visible

by NikhilNanjappa

Original Post

"Dismantled" quest marker not visible + post story additional tasks cant progres

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: Mass Effect Andromeda
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What edition do you have? Deluxe Edition
Physical Disc or Digital version? Digital Based Install
Summarize your bug 1) In the Heleus quest under Eladeen named "Dismantled", I am unable to see the marker on the map. I am sure it cannot be a "search the entire map for the remnant site" quest. 2) Also post completing the main story, I found most of the additional quests key items are missing from the game like kett consoles, kett surveillance machine etc. Making those missions impossible to progress/complete.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How long has this issue been happening?
Please select your region
Run the www.speedtest.net network benchmark and post your upload and download speeds.
What company provides your internet service?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1) Track the "Dismantled" quest, land on Eladeen, you cannot see the marker anymore. 2) Post main story > track one of the additional tasks "Task: Watchers" > now go to the locations > Kett surveillance pods are missing from the game > impossible to complete the task. Similar to many other tasks.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Please enter memory size in GB.

Summarize your bug In the Heleus quest under Eladeen named "Dismantled", I am unable to see the marker on the map. I am sure it cannot be a "search the entire map for the remnant site" quest. Also post completing the main story, I found most of the additional quests key items are missing from the game like kett consoles, kett surveillance machine etc. Making those missions impossible to progress/complete.
Run the www.speedtest.net network benchmark and post your upload and download speeds.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Track the "Dismantled" quest, land on Eladeen, you cannot see the marker anymore. Post main story > track one of the additional tasks "Task: Watchers" > now go to the locations > Kett surveillance pods are missing from the game > impossible to complete the task. Similar to many other tasks.

Summarize your bug In the Heleus quest under Eladeen named "Dismantled", I am unable to see the marker on the map. I am sure it cannot be a "search the entire map for the remnant site" quest.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Track the "Dismantled" quest, land on Eladeen, you cannot see the marker anymore

Summarize your bug In the Heleus(Eladeen) assignment/quest named "Dismantled", The marker for the remnant site is not shown. I am sure it cannot be a 'search all over the map for the remnant site' quest.
How long has this issue been happening? Always Happens
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You can track this quest under Eladeen assignment, tracker marks the planet eladeen, land on eladeen and the marker is no longer visible.

Message 1 of 5 (458 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Happened to me on xbox one. I found one video of someone completing it on a pc. I went to the location and the quest wasn't there to complete. I'm a completionist so this is driving me crazy.
Link for video for quest location reference: https://youtu.be/3_mZPk0TasA
Message 2 of 5 (279 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I watched that video too ... Just to clarify did you try this mission after completing the main story? 

Most of my "additional tasks" seem to be full of bugs after main story completion. All the key elements needed to progress in the quests like the kett console, kett surveillance machine etc. are all missing from the game. So all these missions are stuck!

Message 3 of 5 (268 Views)

★★★★ Novice
No I'm still progressing through the story. I try taking care of as many side missions as possible first to get a feel of the story and setting.
Message 4 of 5 (262 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I think thats a good choice considering all the open bugs available in MEA ... I too completed all the missions and main story except the additional quests, thinking I would leave some quests for after the main story.

Unfortunately now I am stuck with all those additional quests.

Bioware!!? please help .... when is the next patch releasing !!?

Message 5 of 5 (256 Views)

me-andromeda-fem

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help